maandag 16 mei 2011

Blogger of the week: Where's My Other Shoe?














I’ve been adoring her for a month or so now, so I thought it was time to share her with you all. Who she is, what she does and all those things I can’t tell you ‘cause I can’t find it on her blog (and I’m a little scared to e-mail her a bunch of questions (what actually wouldn’t be such a bad idea, but I’m a little pussy)). What I do know is that she mixes her posts with inspirational stuff and pics of her own. She also has a little ‘vintagevibe’ going on, which is super cute! Go and see for yourself on http://wheresmyothershoe.blogspot.com/

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Ja, een interview lijkt mij een superidee!
    leuk! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. heeee jij bent een vriendin van loes toch? wat een leuke blog heb je zeg! leuk concept :) liefs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. mijn e-mail is: aafke_bouman@hotmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. ah maar ik vind het juist leuk dat je blogt over blogs! ik ben anders ook een ramp in blogs bijhouden hoor ;p.. oja examens he! hoe gaan ze bij jou? en jaa ik heb meegedaan aan kunstbende! was echt super! ik heb regio gelderland gewonnen, maar in de finale ben ik niet in de prijzen gevallen. nouja. liefs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen