zondag 12 juni 2011

Blogger of the week: Make up your mind























I’m not even going to apologize for not posting last week, ‘cause I guess you’ve all guest why already: I was busy: ) But I do have something fantastic to shear with you guys! My first interview! It’s with the lovely Aafke who lives near Amsterdam (so yes, we did it over the mail). She shows you a little bit of everything on her blog (from her self-made pics to her self-made paintings and drawings to.. well… I think you’ve got it now). But go and check out her blog http://makeupyouremind.blogspot.com/ and off course check out the interview below!
For now, till next week (I'm praying) and I'm going to try to score more interviews!


What inspired you to make/start this blog?
About 3 years ago I started reading blogs. First I red the most random blogs, like lifestyleblogs but also foodblogs. I thought it was nice to share your ideas and your creativity with the rest of the world by starting a blog. So that's when I thought why don't I make a blog myself? I do not have one theme on my blog. I just randomly post what I like and what keeps me busy at the moment.

What inspires you to post something new every time?Also by reading other blogs, when I see something on a blog I've never seen before I think it's innovative and interesting.
I'm always inspired by things that surround me. Big city's like London, Paris and Amsterdam have a huge influence on me.

Do you have a few blogs you check out daily/weekly/monthly (if so, which ones)?
Yes, I'm reading lot's of other blogs. Some blogs I like: Summerlisten, Love Aesthetics and lots of Swedish blogs like kisskissbangbang.devote.se

How would you describe your style?
I think that's a hard question but to answer it I would say sometimes girly whit a little rough edge.

Who is your (style)icon and why?
I'm always inspired by things that surround me. Big city's like London, Paris and Amsterdam have a huge influence on me. So the city is my style icon. And if I have to name a person I would say Chloe Sevigny or Florence Welch.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your closet right now?
That would be my leather jacket and my jewelry.

Which item do you see as a must-have for this summer?
I think a good hat and great sunglasses. When you are wearing the good accessories
you never can go wrong.

What is your favorite fashion season and why?
That’s summer, definitely! In the summer you are able to wear shorts, hats and big sunglasses.
When it's winter I never feel like dressing up, I just want to live in a cozy and warm cardigan.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten